bbs인터내셔널

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자피자스쿨 조회 0회 작성일 2022-08-05 21:53:12 댓글 0

본문

Nancy Pelosi lands in Taiwan despite China warning US will 'pay the price' - BBC News

US House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi has become the most senior US politician to visit Taiwan in 25 years, despite China warning that Washington would "pay the price" if she visited the island.

Beijing warned it would respond to any potential visit from Pelosi, who has not been backed by the White House to visit Taiwan.

Taiwan is a self-ruled island, but claimed by China, which sees it as a breakaway province.

Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog

#Taiwan #China #BBCNews
C Maurice : I'm surprised she flew on a U.S. Government plane. And not a private one. Bold statement to China.
roel ralutin : I'm not a fan of pelosi but i cheer for her this time. She got the balls biden lacks.
Tim O'Brien : A strong, secure nation does not get triggered by something like this.
Andrew Gacutan : When you trolled someone..... But you get trolled instead... Moral life lesson
Seeside Summerhouse : I’m not her biggest fan, but credit where credit is due - this was a bold move.

Powerful earthquake hits northern Philippines - BBC News

A 7.0 magnitude earthquake has struck the island of Luzon in the Philippines.

Landslides have been reported in some areas, and a hospital badly damaged.

The Philippines' Interior Minister said that four people have been killed and around 60 others injured.

#Earthquake #Philippines #BBCNews
Mandy B : Some countries never catch a break. My deepest condolences to the families of those who died, and I earnestly hope that no one has been permanently harmed. Stay safe, wherever you are.
E l l i e : The bell tower that was shown in the news is the Bantay bell tower, a 500+ year old tourist destination. It's atop a small hill and if you climb the top of the tower, you get a beautiful view of the province. I visited that place years ago and it is heart breaking to see it damaged by the earthquake.
Laurel Nosce : My sister who was affected by the earthquake contacted me earlier. She warned of the earthquake, it didn't occur to me that it was severe because luckily we did not experience any of it. I'm appalled by how it reached far distance. I hope to those that were victims of falling buildings are safe and well treated.
Ian Weetman | Ion + The Spectres of Light : Praying for everyone's safety today! Stay safe, Philippines! Good vibes and thoughts from Canada...
Niall Constantino : I can't believe this happened. Luckily I am living in the Region of Western Visayas and did not feel anything here. I hope the people in Manila are safe, recovering from injuries, and Rest In Peace to those who did not make it.

Taliban appeals for international support after Afghanistan earthquake – BBC News

The Taliban authorities have called for more international aid after the deadliest earthquake to strike Afghanistan in two decades.

The earthquake struck early on Wednesday about 44km (27 miles) from the city of Khost and tremors were felt as far away as Pakistan and India.

The United Nations is among those scrambling to provide emergency shelter and food aid to remote areas in the worst-hit Paktika province.

Afghanistan's health system was facing near collapse even before the disaster.

#Afghanistan #BBCNews
Kåre Edvardsen : The Taliban does not deserve help. but the people of Afghanistan deserve help.
Desert Ranger : Its almost like Afganistan itself is displeased with the Taliban in power.
Glories : My prayers for the people and my God wipe off Taliban regime forever !
erij3 : I thought Afghanistan doesn't consult with anyone in its affairs
Relax Here : Sorry to the people of Afghanisan, your leaders are failing you.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 13,596건 81 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.moonplan.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz